Thursday, June 5, 2008

I'M HOT!!! And NOT in the sexy way......

Remember how I said I loved the weather in the south; water, cool breezes, just enough humidity to make your face and skin not dry...blah blah blah. Well, enough already it is really hot. I know everyone in the panhandle says it is hot there too but, seriously when you have to change your clothes after you check the mail or feed the dogs, that is ridiculous!!! I would post a picture but it would scare everyone. Even the dogs are grouchy. Wes played in the NuStar open on Monday and really had fun. He is definitely a beginner at golf but was happy to par on the 6th hole at La Cantera in San Antonio. George Strait played the tournament too, but Wes didn't get to see him. Wes keeps hitting balls into the corn field across the street for practice then spending forever looking for them. It keeps him busy-ha ha. I am trying to ride bikes early or late cuz it is so stinkin hot. Maybe by the end of summer I will get use to it; or suffer a massage heat stroke!

1 comment:

Julia Soler said...

So did he go with Matel or what? lol, I can't believe he's out looking in the big corn field for golf balls, haha! I like all the new pictures you have up :-) But where's the port 'a potty one????