Friday, August 22, 2008

Now What?

Jordan left this morning for Amarillo...I am not sure what to do now. My life has been nonstop since I went to pick Kaelynn up July 28th. As I left the airport without my youngest daughter in tow, I felt very alone. Wes was at work, so he couldn't help with my delima. Our week of running errands, shopping, creating things, and of course eating too much, has come to an end. Jordan goes back to school Monday-both college and coaching-so she will be busy, Jena is back to work from our little OKC vacation and Julia is possibly done throwing up and feeling gross morning sickness. The grandkids are going back to school except Kennedy; they won't let her in yet. No fear, Jordan left me a few things to do and clean-thanks Jordan. I can probably keep myself busy for oh maybe 2-3 days. I wonder if they are going to call me from the aquarium to offer me a dolphin trainer job.... We spent a little too much time at the dreaded Marble Slab! Goodbye to that for a while too.

No comments: