Monday, October 20, 2008

STILL "TRUE BLUE"

As many of you have pointed out, my Dallas Cowboys didn't play so well yesterday against the Rams. Ok, they didn't really show up to play. Ok, they stunk up the field! Even head coach Wade Phillips said the cowboys played the "worst game this teams played since I've been there". I know that; I saw the game. But, being a Dallas Cowboy fan since I can remember, what makes us unique is that we don't give up on our Boys. Wes was a 49ers fan when I married him (but he told me he liked the Cowboys!) He gave up on the Niners when they quit winning. Cowboys fans don't do that-not the True Blue fans. Romo is hurt, Roy Williams is hurt as well as Felix Jones and Terence Newman. Even the punter is injured (I can't remember his name). We will come back and rise to the occasion. I haven't been so sad about a Cowboy game since my little brother Chip cried after a hard Superbowl loss. I hope he didn't cry yesterday....Cowboys will bounce back as usual and hang on to their title of "America's Team".

3 comments:

Wes and Donna's Big Adventure said...

She is still angry about the loss. Writing about it does not help.

Spawns of Seaton said...

So...what did uncle chip look like when he cried?? That's really sad, you should call and ask him about yesterday!

Julia Soler said...

hehehehe!!! Mom, you're so funny!