Monday, December 8, 2008

I AM BORED....SO I'LL PLAY TAG

8 TV shows I enjoy watching
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. Private Practice
4. King of Queen's
5. The BOLD and the Beautiful (I Know..I need a job)
6. The View(again no job)
7. Dancing with the Stars
8. American Idol

8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Went to church
2. Ate a steak dinner
3. watched the Cowboys almost win
4. listened to Wes brag about the 49ers win
5. made homemade biscuits
6. threw away homemade biscuits
7. talked to Chip on the phone..ok, listened to Chip on the phone
8. finished putting up Christmas decorations

8 THINGS THAT I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Going home for Christmas
2. The next Cowboys game-they're going to WIN
3. loosing my baby weight from Jordan's birth
4. Santa's visit
5. going kayaking again
6. Wes' bonus check
7. the birth of our next grandson
8. Jordan's graduation from college

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. New Sugarland CD
2. Cowboy boots
3. diamond earrings
4. wish I would wake up SKINNY
5. family and friends to move SOUTH
6. Wes' undivided attention-only for a little while!
7. better handwriting
8. OK...World Peace

8 THINGS WES DID YESTERDAY
1. Cooked me a steak dinner
2. put up outside Christmas lights
3. visited with our neighbor
4. washed dishes
5. annoyed me during the Cowboy game
6. annoyed Chip during the Cowboy game
7. talked me into making homemade biscuits
8. helped me throw away homemade biscuits

Sorry but I don't have 8 more people to tag. Anyone who wants to feel free to play!

No comments: