Wednesday, February 25, 2009

WE ARE BLESSED

JARED WESLEY SOLER FEB. 19TH, 2009 7lbs. 11oz. He's here and did our newest grandson ever come into this world with a bang. After an induction, labor, an emergency C-Section, PRAYERS ANSWERED, and a little oxygen, we finally met this little guy. Julia has never done anything the easy way; and I have a feeling Jared will be the same. He is sweet, cuddly, and WONDERFUL. Julia is doing great also; she is such a good mom. I was just as worried about MY baby as I was Jared.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations... he is beautiful. Glad to hear Julia is doing well.

timmons said...

He is beautiful...yes what a blessing they are and Yes they are fun and the best thing ever...God is good...So very thankful thing are well...Our Babies are good mommies...love ya lots Robin

Julia Soler said...

I'm a good mom cuz I had a great mom. I just hope he's not as much trouble as I was :-) Thanks for the prayers mom!