Tuesday, May 12, 2009

HOTTER THAN A ......

Although it is still officially spring, it is VERY hot here. I feel as if summer has begun and it isn't even June yet! We have had a blast this spring on the coast...if I remember correctly it all started when Chip and Josh came down.....
My brother and I...We have always been so close! Wes, Chip and Josh at Pier 99. It's a must do when they visit. NuStar gang at the MASH BASH Jaden and Jacob at Sea World Jordan and Brandon met us at Sea World then came to Portland!!! Deep sea fishing with Wes, Jacob, Jaden, Jordan and Brandon. Played babies with Kennedy. I think she is going to want several of them!!! Met up with Cody, Kennedy and Jena at Fiesta Texas Cody and Kennedy meeting "that guy" at Fiesta Texas.

Wes checking me the wildlife out at Aransas Pass Wildlife Refuge.

2 comments:

Julia Soler said...

That Mash picture is funny! Yall are having way too much fun :-) Must be just horrible to live in a place that feels like a 24-7 vacation, well that IS a 24-7 vacation, lol! ....makes me hate Borger even more. Yucky, nasty, stinky, ugly Borger, blah!

Can't wait to take the kids down there now...I'm so excited! Knowing me I'll have a list of what to pack done by the end of the week, lol!

Diane said...

You should definately get a pool. It is a great way to "break" the heat! It has been hot and muggy here in Houston too.